July 14, 2020
Dear Patients and Parents
We have Covid-19 precautions in place for your maximum safety!
- We have have initiated contact-free sign-in procedures
- Initiated electronic communication (SmileSnap) with patients/parents
- Enhanced office-wide cleaning and sterilization
- Eliminiated beverage and snack availability
- All team members will use job-appropriate physical protection
- Use of negative pressure equipment to remove and sterilize Aerosols
- Removed most reception area seating
What to expect at every appointment:
- Please bring your own pen, you will complete a short health questionnaire in the office
- Any person entering our office is required to wear a face mask
- We will take your temperature. (If a high temperature is recorded, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be required to obtain a written clearance from your medical doctor upon re-scheduling)
- You will thoroughly wash your hands.
- You will brush your teeth and rinse your mouth with mouthwash
- Your scheduled treatment procedure will be performed
- We are currently unable to accommodate walk-in patients
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are implementing these policies to provide you the safest appointment experience.
Please feel free to contact our office if you would like additional information at this time.
Robin F. Abari, DDS Lawrence W. Will, DDS